- To assist and understudy Sales Manager in managing the department to ensure smooth running of the operations and targets set are achieved.
- Keep the company assets in good operating conditions.
- Guarantee the food hygiene and freshness through proper equipment and production management.
- Guarantee the quality through accurate and strict quality control (receiving process).
- Ensure sales techniques matching with both product assortments and customers’ purchasing logic.
- Ensure storage area is always clean and well maintained.
- Keep the sales area well-stock without shortage.
- Display merchandise items by family and selling price.
- Be responsible to recruit service-oriented people (staff level).
- Know your staff and manage their activities.
- Develop the professional skill of your staff and propose internal promotion.
- Execute the action plans of store priorities with the involvement of Sales Managers and Team Leaders.
- Develop highly attractive sales areas over the department on display, freshness, volume, animation and promotion.
- Manage the merchandise flow (ordering, receiving, storage, shortage, loss) via Profit system.
- Maintain stock level based on sales quantity without shortage.
- Be committed and motivate team members to increase the market share.
- Respect of national promotion planning (POSM Marketing).
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM or Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in supervise a team of sales personnel.
- Experience in store operations/retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Sales driven, strong influencing, analytical and good communications skills.
- Self – motivated, good team player and customer focus.
- Able to work under pressure and fast changing environment.
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Applications.
Job Application Form
Fields marked with * are mandatory
*All applicants are subject to prior written approval of AEON BiG (M) Sdn Bhd