- To undertake the Project Management process starting from the product and design development stage until the full completion, handing over and conclusion of the contract.
- Prepare and coordinate the development planning, preliminary/concept design, submission and approval by Aeon Big and authorities, tender exercise, project implementation, Certificate of Completion and Compliance (CCC), handing over to Opening Team and defects rectification.
- Manage the construction of new stores and project to meet customer satisfaction targets.
- To develop master work programme.
- To get through, assessment, and propose the appointment of consultant team.
- To check, monitor and follow up with the consultant team on the preparation of submission drawing, tender documentation and tender exercise.
- Source and identify appropriate M&E building material to be used for project and retrofitting work to ensure durability, reflect high quality standards and optimizing cost.
- Monitoring assessment and recommendation for the award of contract.
- Organizing and coordinate with the Consultants team, Opening and Shopping Mall Division to develop and finalize the design.
- Developing scope of works, estimate the construction cost and to propose to the management on the small works order.
- Evaluating draft tender document and coordinate tender process.
- Undertake and perform all/any other duty/task which may be assigned to you by your immediate supervisor, Line Manager and/or Function Head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
Job Application Form
Fields marked with * are mandatory
*All applicants are subject to prior written approval of AEON BiG (M) Sdn Bhd