- Preliminary study of proposed sites/self-sourcing for company expansion plan according to assigned zone based on customer or market movement.
- Manage the process of new / potential site location for new store.
- Perform survey on site suitability and surrounding market demand.
- Identify store development and expansion strategy through local knowledge and mapping analysis.
- Submit findings and provide recommendation to HOD / Management on the new site / location.
- Negotiate with landlord on site rental and other related fees.
- Provide site structural report.
- Coordinate the vacant possession of new site with various divisions in opening of new store including Store team, Opening Team, Legal and Security.
- Liaise with relevant authority for license / certification and approval.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Proven track record on site identification.
- Well-versed in the property market with general understanding and other guidelines imposed by Local Authorities.
- With good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work odd hours and travel extensively.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Application Form
Fields marked with * are mandatory
*All applicants are subject to prior written approval of AEON BiG (M) Sdn Bhd