- Scanning goods and ensuring pricing is accurate.
- Responsible for the cash received by customers until the end of the shift.
- Ensure each payment in accordance with procedures set.
- Ensure the counters are kept clean and tidy.
- Manage and understand customer request & questions with excellence.
- Providing good service and friendly service to customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM, any field.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Possess an attractive personality and can communicate well.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Employee Purchase Program
- Contractual Bonus
- Annual Increment
- Insurance Coverage (Employee & Dependant)
- Training provided
- Over Time Claim
- Career Development Program
- Uniform provided
Job Application Form
Fields marked with * are mandatory
*All applicants are subject to prior written approval of AEON BiG (M) Sdn Bhd