Housebrand Development Executive
- Identify potential product development range for the category
- Conduct market study and product analysis
- Product conceptualization and positioning
- Develop product benefits for every launch
- Negotiate with manufacturer for pricing ; finalize trading terms and Products specification
- 360º Product Quality Control; Conduct Panel Test prior launch
- Responsible for product development timeline, launch, sales and margin
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Business. Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Good organizational agility, communication skills and interpersonal skills to work effectively across markets, functions and globally in a virtual organisation.
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate and good in MS Word and Excel.
- Resourceful and a team player with the ability to work independently and in a dynamic & challenging environment.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya, Selangor.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in any retailer specialist or FMCG Inductry.
Copyright © 2018 AEON BIG. All rights reserved.