- Manage the proses of new / potential site location for new store.
- Perform survey on site suitability and surrounding market demand.
- Perform traffic count on the potential site.
- Submit findings and provide recommendation to HOD/ Management on the new site/location.
- Negotiate with landlord on site rental and other related fees.
- Provide site structural report.
- Liaise with relevant authority for license/certification and approval.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment will be assigned as and when required
- Degree in Property Development / Real Estate Management.
- Minimum of 6 years' working experience in similar capacity.
- Proven track record on site identification.
- Well-versed in the property market with general understanding and other guidelines imposed by Local Authorities.
- With good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work odd hours and travel extensively.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Copyright © 2018 AEON BIG. All rights reserved.