Reporting Controller – Hypermarket
- To manage and administer the Cost Reporting.
- To prepare, review and monitor the Hypermarket's Landing, Actual and Budget.
- To prepare reports for Benchmarking.
- Key liaison with store managers on report request and commitments.
- Ensures the expenditures are under control.
- Perform analysis on human cost in Hypermarket Business Unit.
- Validation of purchase requisition for expenditures in Hypermarket Business Unit
- Validation of Hypermarket Business Unit travelling claims/mobile/petrol expenses
- Guarantees the monitoring of results and management indicators, in collaboration with Hypermarket Business Unit
- Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance
- Min 2 years experience in Accounts or Finance and Procurement.
- Have working experience in the Budget & Cost Control is an added advantage.
- Experience in special work (due diligence, cost forecast).
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Computer literate and good in MS Word and Excel.
Copyright © 2017 AEON BIG. All rights reserved.